Shedfield Equestrian Centre
Shedfield Equestrian Centre - Former Raglington Landfill Site
Shedfield Parish Council's objections to this planning application are listed below..
The deadline for public comment is by 19th November 2021.
Links to Hampshire County Council planning portal are:
Application no. 21/02707/HCS dated 4/10/2021
After consideration of this planning application, Shedfield Parish council have forwarded their comments to HCC and list below a summary of their concerns:
- The original Hampshire County Council planning application and extension has failed.
- No EIA has been prepared (Environmental Impact Assessment).
- It would have significant adverse effect on the immediate environment, ecology and countryside.
- The proposal may have an environmental impact should hazardous material be disturbed.
- The proposed development will damage the natural environment and may result in significant loss of Ancient Woodland and the loss of trees for which tree protection orders are in place.
- Noise and dust pollution are likely to arise from the site.
- There is no need for the planning area to include the connection with the A334 ( Red Line).
- It is against Highway Safety Policy 12, danger to pedestrians, environment and amenity. The development may cause traffic problems such as traffic generation, access or safety problems.
- Health and safety concerns. Danger to all visitors, employees and residents of the site.
- The cumulative impact of the application when considered alongside the current use and activity on the immediate area will have an adverse impact on the whole area.