A A A

About Shedfield

Shedfield Civil Parish is an administrative unit, entirely separate from the ecclesiastical or church parish of Shedfield. Throughout England, residents are represented by elected Councillors at Parish, District and County level.

"Shedfield Civil Parish (unit id 10016095) was created in 1894 from parts of Droxford and Hambledon .  April 1st 1932 – 283 acres were included from Wickham CP and then April 1st 1967 – 9 acres were taken from Swanmore, 88 acres from Bishop’s Waltham and 1 acre from Curdridge[1].   In 1961 a total of 2,286 acres with a population of 2,142 [2]."

 It consists of the three villages:
ShedfieldShirrell HeathWaltham Chase